The Canadian provinces of Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, and Nova Scotia each control who can legally posses body armour. Dark Night Systems. will not sell body armour to persons or groups in these provinces without first obtaining a copy of the purchaser's documentation which provides proof that they are legally allowed to purchase body armour in their province of residency. For all other Canadian provinces and territories Dark Night Systems follows all the PROVINCES LAWS Detailed below:
Provincial Licensing Requirements
If you are ordering armour please check below for the licensing requirements. Please send us your info as required in the list below.
BC & Alberta: Body armour permit or PAL
Manitoba: Body Armour Permit
Nova Scotia: Body Armour Permit
All other provinces and territories: No licenses required
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or other concerns.
By making a purchase on our website ( DarkNightSystems )
of our Ballistic Armour you agree that you:
- Are 18 years or older
- Are legally allowed to purchase and use the item in your Province.
- Agree to these Terms and Conditions
- Are not involved with criminal organizations and are only purchasing for lawful purposes.
- Are not purchasing the item on behalf of someone else in order to avoid complying to these Terms and Conditions.
- Assume all risks of use or misuse of ballistic armour, and agree not to hold DarkNightSystems (www.darknightsystems.ca) liable in any way.
- Ensure that your ballistic panels are properly inserted and installed.
Nova Scotia: https://nslegislature.ca/legc/bills/63rd_2nd/1st_read/b032.htm
British Columbia: http://www.bclaws.ca/EPLibraries/bclaws_new/document/ID/freeside/00_09024_01