DPC-Dynamic Plate Carrier
This multi-mission plate carrier is designed together with SOF operators. It can be adjusted according to mission - suitable for high threat DA missions or low-vis surveillance operations. Fits to every environment including maritime. Minimalistic, slick, lightweight PC gives the best possible mobility. Semi-rigid cummerbund made with laser cut thermoplastics helps distribute the weight from the shoulders and ensures that the cummerbund keeps its shape when attaching magazines and other equipments. Simple quick release (QR) design can be hidden inside when not needed.
Many carriers are made with 1000 denier Cordura or even lighter 500 denier Cordura, which in our opinion does not provide sufficient durability. We have developed 1000 denier + 1000 denier laminate to achieve the highest possible durability while still
maintaining the fabric like construction.
The CPE dynamic plate carrier was designed with the cooperation and input from special forces operators to be the standard plate carriers for fast and direct missions. The new quick release system makes taking the plate carrier off; easy and intuitive for the operator.
This carrier is the culmination of two years of research and development between CPE and the Finnish special forces which had specific requirements for their new carrier. This DPC carrier is the result of design, engineering and very specific and stringent specifications by SOF operators retired and active duty.
- Laser cut with Integrated Laser cut placard
- Velcro shoulder pads removable
- Velcro cummerbund with re-enforced rigid polymer insert
- Shoulder pads with integrated velcro
- Innovated quick release system
- JPC jumpabale plate carrier
- SPC swimmable plate carrier
- Fits from level 2 to level four 10x12 inches panels and plates
- No metal or plastic buckles to worry about
- Easy on and off operation
- Mission specific carrier for the toughest jobs
- One size fits all, can be fitted from small to extra large
- Used by Finnish special forces and specialised units in Europe